Bowie Dick Test Pack
With reference to the European Standard EN 285, the Bowie and Dick Test is a mandatory test for steam sterilizers. This functionality test for steam sterilizers needs to be done at the beginning of the working day. After a successful pass of the Bowie & Dick Test Pack the steam sterilizer can be released for use. The Bowie & Dick Test Pack is dedicated for porous loads in a pre-vacuum hospital steam sterilizers. It complies with EN ISO 11140-1 (Type 2) as well as EN-ISO 11140-4.
The Bowie‐dick test has following advantages:
- Accurate and reproducible results
- Tested against the original Bowie‐Dick Pack
- Non reversible indicator
- Easy and fast interpretation of color change from yellow to black
- Easy documentation due to attached data input sheet
- Laminated indicator prevents any interaction with ink
- Ink is free of any toxic component
- Paper is high quality re‐cycled paper
- Cost‐effective and commercially priced
The Bowie & Dick Test Pack – Art. No. 15.100.039 is packed with 20 packs per box. Each pack includes one date input sheet for documentation.
Bowie & Dick Test Set for hollow and porous loads
|15.100.039||famo/20/BDTPA||Bowie & Dick Test pack 1 indicator sheet yellow to black||20|